- Co-investment grants offer supplementary funding to enterprises that are able to raise investment from business angels and other early-stage investors.
- Co-investment grants provide additional funding – beyond what investors are able to provide – to help early-stage enterprises develop and grow.
- Co-Investment Grants are available to entrepreneurs that have secured private investment and will require a joint application by the entrepreneur and investor.
- The grant will provide a match of up to 50% to a maximum of $100,000 USD of capital investment from angels or other eligible private investors.
- The grant disbursement will occur only after the investor has transferred funds to the enterprise.
- A minimum qualifying investment of USD $50,000 will be required by investors with a minimum grant award of USD $25,000.
Please download the CI Grant overview and eligibility criteria below. If your company meets the criteria take a look at the ‘How to Guide’ before applying for a grant.Download the LINK CI Grant How To Guide View How-To Guide